Spectators are welcome at Ham Polo Club on match days. Matches are held every Sunday afternoon starting at around 1:00 p.m, please check the website for the day’s program of matches.
- Sunday entry for spectators: £5 per person (under 13s free)
- There is plenty of parking and a picnic space for visitors along the pitch sidelines.
- Hot food and drinks can be bought from the ‘Chukka Tukka’ stall in the picnic area.
- Visitors may bring their own food and drink, BBQs are not permitted.
- Click here for upcoming tournaments
- Gourmet Picnic Catering is available for spectators, please call 0208 334 0001 for more information.
DRESS CODE (Picnic area): Casual
Weekend polo is subject to weather, the club reserves the right to cancel polo if weather conditions are deemed too wet or dangerous for play. In this instance all pre-bought tickets will be refunded.
The clubhouse and enclosure is reserved for Ham Polo Club members and their guests only.
DRESS CODE (Club house): Smart Casual
Shorts must be tailored, no sportswear.
Smart jeans permitted.
No translation of rules will be acceptable!!
The polo club is available for venue hire throughout the year.
To enquire about hiring the clubhouse and/or grounds click here.
Ham Polo Club, Petersham Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10 7AH .The Nearest Tube and Train Station to the Polo Club is Richmond. To get to the club from there by Taxi takes 5 minutes, alternatively the Number 65 bus stops outside the club gates. Walking along the river from Richmond takes 25 minutes.
Polo can be a dangerous sport and whilst we welcome all spectators we would like to point out that any persons at Ham Polo Club are present at their own risk and should ensure that they, their property and particularly their children – are kept at a safe distance from the field of play and from the pony lines and practice areas. HPC will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any kind of injury, loss or damage suffered by any person to their property while present at HPC, whatsoever or howsoever that injury, loss or damage is caused